IMN's is pleased to announce that its European Bank & Financial Institutions Conference on Real Estate Workouts will take place June 21-22 in London, England.
After the success of our US-focused events, with over 800 registering for our New York and Los Angeles conferences, we are pleased to revise this highly acclaimed series of events to meet the information and networking needs of the European market.
This conference has been designed to provide European bank executives directly involved in real estate workouts/restructurings/refinancings/REO with an opportunity to share challenges and solutions, workout methodologies and key market information with their peers.
Sessions on the program include:
- Closed Door Session for Bank Workout Executives
- Senior Bank Workout Executive Perspective: Strategies for the Current Climate & Outlook for the Next 12 Months
- Borrower Perspective: Working with Banks for a Successful Restructuring
- Regulatory Update & Best Practices for Achieving Regulatory Compliance
- Asset Management of REO: Approaches and Considerations for Stabilizing & Maximizing the Value of Distressed Assets
- Loan/REO Buyer Perspective Panel: Sourcing Sales/Due Diligence/Deal Structures, Terms & Pricing Expectations
- The Anatomy of a Successful Workout: Lessons Learned
- Geo-Specific and Asset-Specific Roundtables
This conference has been designed to provide particular value to bank executives directly involved in real estate workouts/restructurings/refinancings/REO with such titles as (but not limited to):
Real Estate Loan Workout Officers
Directors of Real Estate Recovery & Restructuring
Heads of REO
Directors of Special Situations
Senior Credit Officers
Relationship Directors - Real Estate
Directors of Origination
Special Asset Managers
Others who would find the conference to be of considerable value include borrowers looking to refinance/restructure debt, buyers of REO/distressed debt and service providers to the industry.
Bookmark this page and check back frequently for updates.
We look forward to welcoming you in June in London.