ABS East 2011: Reshaping the Structured Credit Products Industry Together
IMN's ABS East Conference will return to the Fontainebleau Miami this October for one of the most important industry conferences focused on the securitization market.
A delegation of over 2500 structured finance and securitization professionals gathered in Miami for the 2010 conference - including more than 730 issuers and investors - to discuss the revival and strengthening of the US securitization market.
The ABS East 2011 Conference will continue this trend, inviting key market participants – regulators, government officials and all private sector participants – to come together to discuss what our markets should look like in the future, given the importance of securitization to the real economy.
As always, the ABS East agenda will feature intensive panel discussion on a variety of topics including:
• The Importance of the Restoration of Securitization to the Economy
• How Regulatory Changes Will Shape the ABS Market
• New Capital Requirements and the Impact on Banking
• Mortgage Legislation Update and the Future of the Mortgage Funding Market
• Outlook for Consumer ABS including Autos, Credit Cards, Student Loans and Equipment Leases
• Restructuring Trends in Commercial Real Estate Backed Securities
• Protecting Investor Rights and Rebuilding Investor Confidence
• The Changing Landscape for Credit Ratings and the Impact of New SEC Rulings
• The Potential for a US Covered Bonds Market
...as well as intimate one–on-one meetings and other informal gatherings that will facilitate communication among key participants in the ABS market.