In 2010, Mother Earth News launched its first Fair (http://www.MotherEarthNewsFair.com) in Seven Springs, Pa. Mother Earth News Fairs are family-oriented sustainable-lifestyle events that feature dozens of practical, hands-on demonstrations and workshops from the leading authorities on real food, renewable energy, small-scale agriculture, gardening, green building, green transportation and natural health. Additional activities include a seed swap, children’s activities, and livestock and craft demonstrations.
June 4-5, 2011
Saturday event hours: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday event hours: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PUYALLUP FAIR
FROM OLYMPIA AND THE SOUTH:
1. Take Interstate 5 North to Highway 512, Exit 127.
2. Follow Highway 512 east for 8 miles to the exit marked Ninth St. SW / 94th Ave. E.
3. Turn left over the freeway (onto Ninth St. SW) and go down the hill for 1.4 miles.
4. Fair Parking Lots are on the right side of Fairview Drive SW.
FROM NORTH OR SOUTH BOUND I-5 IN TACOMA:
1. Take Exit 135 to Puyallup.
2. Follow the signs to Puyallup.
3. At the first stop light you can turn right to Pioneer Way East; or continue to the left on River Road.
Pioneer Way route: Travel 5.2 miles to 72nd St. E.
1. Turn left to stay on Pioneer Way E.
2. Continue 1.9 miles to Puyallup's Fifth St. SW.
3. Turn right to Fifth St. SW and follow the signs to Fair Parking Lots.
River Road route: Travel 4.2 miles to Puyallup's 18th St. NW.