In the wake of the fallout from the credit crisis, there has not been a more important time for finance professionals to share market intelligence and plan a road map for the future. Now in its ninth year, the Annual South African Capital Markets Conference is returning to Cape Town to examine the recovery and growth of the South African Securitisation and Debt Capital Markets communities.
Join us in Cape Town November 2011 as the South African Debt Capital Markets communities convene to explore and define the road ahead for the international structured finance markets.
As the conference agenda develops, make sure you register for updates about all the developments at the South African Capital Markets Conference.
Topics to be covered include:
• Surveying the Current Landscape for Debt Capital Funding in South Africa
• Issuer Strategies: Overview of Bank Funding vs. Accessing Capital Markets
• Keynote Address: Global Economic Outlook and the Impact on the South African Debt Capital Market
• Projected Impact of Basel III on Local Debt Capital Markets
• Projected Impact of the Companies Act and Other Legislative Developments
• Assessing the Impact of the Globalisation of Rating Agency Methodology
• New Transparency and Reporting Initiatives for the Local Market
• Assessing Asset Performance and Outlook for ABS Issuance in South Africa
• Investor Perspectives: The Changing Face and Needs of Investors
• Exploring the Potential for the Local and Offshore High Yield Bond Market in South Africa
• Financing Options for Parastatals and Municipalities across the African Continent
• Analyzing the Potential of the Frontier Markets in Africa